Customer satisfaction is our prime motive.If you are not completely satisfied with an item you purchased, you may return it and we will refund your purchase if it is eligible.
HOW DO I RETURN OR EXCHANGE A PURCHASE?
You may return your purchase by mail with prior authorization.
Please mail the original invoice and the item(s) you wish to return to: ---------------
c/o Inlay Product World, Inc
321 Union Ave.
Swarthmore, PA 19081
Please note that you are responsible for all shipping and handling costs when effecting a return.
- The material must be returned in new condition.
- Broken strips will not be refunded unless return is authorized by one of our sales agents.
- If your Medallion is damaged, contact us immediately for return instruction.
- For non-damaged Medallions, returns are subject to a 20% restocking charge.
- Custom Medallions are not returnable.
You can always contact us at 1-877-464-6529
if you have questions or need assistance.
WHAT IS YOUR SHIPPING PROCESS FOR LARGE MEDALLIONS?
Let's use an example of a 48" diameter [stone] medallion and the crate that its ships in:
1. We start with a pallet for a base- this allows the piece to be handled with a pallet jack (shown), or a forklift, throughout its journey.
2. A vertical wall is constructed of 2" x 4" lumber and 3/8" plywood to hold the medallion.
3. The crate is lined with Styrofoam (to cushion the piece in transit) and held in place with support bars to ensure that the piece stays vertical.
4. We use a nail gun to seal one side of the crate. The other side is put together with screws- this is the side for the customer to open. The best tool for the job is a screw gun- a Philips head screw driver will also work.
|Shipping process 4|
5. If the crate does not look like this when it arrives, it is almost certain that the medallion inside will be broken. Residential delivery services have been known to disassemble our crates (breaking the medallion inside in the process). Please make sure that whoever receives the medallion checks to see that the crate looks like this picture when it arrives. This should be the first step in the inspection process.
IMPORTANT! All our customers are well advised to inspect the crate and its contents before signing the bill of lading for the trucking company. The signature releases the trucking company from any damage claim. If the bill of lading is signed (by anyone) upon delivery without a notation of damage, the receiver owns the merchandise in whatever condition it is in.
HOW ARE SHIPPING COSTS CALCULATED?
Shipping Costs are dependent on three factors:
- Distance from the factory (Swarthmore, PA 19081)
Size and number of medallions
- Shipping cost depend on final destination and whether or not the shipment is to a residence or business location.
Residential or Business (loading dock) delivery
- Shipping of a 36" medallion to a residence is estimated to be
approximately $200-300 depending on your location. Larger medallions of
48-72" diameter can run from $250 to $375.
- Shipping to a residence is more expensive than shipping to a business location with a loading dock*.
*Check with your installer to see if they have a [business] facility available.
In general, trucking companies charge about $125-150 more to deliver to a
residence. This is because they typically have to change trucks to
accommodate a load that can slide off onto the ground.